1. Carey Mulligan, An Education (8.33) - LOCK! -
2. Meryl Streep, Julie & Julia (8.06) - LOCK! -
3. Emily Blunt, The Young Victoria (3.11)
4. Yolande Moreau, Séraphine (3.00)
5. Sandra Bullock, The Blind Side (2.00)
-. Helen Mirren, The Last Station (2.00)
-. Gabourey Sidibe, Precious (2.00)
-. Tilda Swinton, Julia (2.00)
9. Marion Cotillard, Nine (1.86)
10. Michelle Monaghan, Trucker (1.50)
Emily Blunt at number three??? In this stage of the race??? Who would have expected that?! Anyway, thanks to her runnerup position at the NYFCC, Tilda Swinton has a good shot at a place in the final top 5, which I'm pretty excited about!
While the best actor race is a closed case, this race is still wide open. I'm curious to see the Screen Actors choices tomorrow. Will they bring Abbie Cornish back to life?